Friday, May 18, 2007

fishy thinking

It's a fish eat fish world out there.



I wonder what fish say to one another, and whether or not one gender bullies the other.

Fish use gestures, colors and pheremones to talk. I'm guessing they say stuff like... are you ready?


"Huzza huzza!"

"Piss off!"

What else is there to say, in the broad scheme of things?

I fancy you. Leave me alone. Beat it. That kind of sums up everything.

At its most basic life is quite simple.


See the posts by Zoot and Fiona on the same picture.

5 comments:

thinking...thinking...thinking said...

Both my daughters cleaned my clock on this one... not that it's a competitive thing...

fiona-h said...

such a beautiful photo - great choice!

Zootenany Hoodlum said...

Fiona and Mark cleaned my clock on the first one, not that it's competitive blogging. It was hard going this one. I knew the last line as soon as I Saw the picture - for a long time my post was just that - the picture and one line. But I thought you guys would think I was a suck, so I filled in the top bits.

This is fun!

And quite frankly, I think you summed up life rather well. At least, my life. "I fancy you." "Piss off." (Mine would be the first voice in case you're not clear.)

Anonymous said...

Mark: Great picture, and great idea to blog on the same idea/photo/writing! - Christine Thomas

Anonymous said...

"I wanna play too!" the South African fishy cried. "Unless it's just an exclusive family thing."

When's the next one?